Sports Premium was designed to help primary schools improve and develop the quality of PE and sports activities they offer pupils. Schools must use the funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer.
The premium is used for:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - at least 30 minutes of physical activity a day in school.
- the profile of PESSPA being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- broader experiences of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- increased participation in competitive sports.
Please read below our Sports Premium Action Plan and Sports Premium Statement.